Kathmandu to Lucknow FlightsBook Kathmandu to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7811. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Lucknow. On flights from KTM - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kathmandu to Lucknow by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kathmandu to Lucknow is approximately 446 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kathmandu Airport to Lucknow Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kathmandu to Lucknow.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Lucknow from Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kathmandu to Lucknow, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kathmandu to Lucknow route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹7811 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kathmandu to Lucknow. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kathmandu to Lucknow route.
- For reaching Lucknow from Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kathmandu to Lucknow, there are 5 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kathmandu to Lucknow route is ₹7811.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Lucknow, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kathmandu to Lucknow ends here. ₹7811 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kathmandu to Lucknow?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kathmandu to Lucknow flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Lucknow flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kathmandu to Lucknow flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kathmandu to Lucknow flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kathmandu to Lucknow)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kathmandu to Lucknow flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kathmandu to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport sees a huge footfall of passengers each year, around 3 million travellers. It is situated around 9 km from the city center and connect all major cities. It started its operations in 1995 and is recognised as the sole prime international airport of India. If a passenger wishes to travel to and fro from the airport, there are various options that he or she can opt for. The easiest way to commute is via a local taxi. Another great option is a prepaid cab. There is also a local bus that operated everyday from outside the airport gate. There are no trains available for any sort of connectivity. Other than these commuting options, there are shuttle services that can be used. These are provided by many local hotels.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has an Executive lounge situated at the international terminal. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with two currency exchange counters at both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to limited duty-free shopping at the international terminal. This airport also has the facility of luggage wrapping to keep your stuff safe during the transition. Other provisions for passengers include include post office, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
The majestic and alarmingly beautiful city of Kathmandu is a place born to be in every backpacker’s bucket list. Surrounded by the magnificent Himalayas and a picturesque location, Kathmandu never fails to amaze its visitors. So now, if you are already imagining the place in your mind and are geared up for a trip, the best time to visit Kathmandu starts from February and ends in April. Don’t wait, plan a trip with ixigo, avail some amazing discounts and take home something to cherish for life!
Top Routes from Kathmandu
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one domestic and one international. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned UPSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board bus number 24B from Charbagh Bus Station to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk (only at T1), Car Rentals and much more, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
Top Routes to Lucknow
Kathmandu to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com