Kathmandu to Riyadh FlightsBook Kathmandu to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Riyadh. On flights from KTM - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kathmandu to Riyadh by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kathmandu to Riyadh is approximately 3847 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kathmandu Airport to Riyadh Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kathmandu to Riyadh.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Riyadh from Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kathmandu to Riyadh, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Riyadh easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Kathmandu to Riyadh?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kathmandu to Riyadh flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Riyadh flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kathmandu to Riyadh flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kathmandu to Riyadh flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kathmandu to Riyadh)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kathmandu to Riyadh flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport sees a huge footfall of passengers each year, around 3 million travellers. It is situated around 9 km from the city center and connect all major cities. It started its operations in 1995 and is recognised as the sole prime international airport of India. If a passenger wishes to travel to and fro from the airport, there are various options that he or she can opt for. The easiest way to commute is via a local taxi. Another great option is a prepaid cab. There is also a local bus that operated everyday from outside the airport gate. There are no trains available for any sort of connectivity. Other than these commuting options, there are shuttle services that can be used. These are provided by many local hotels.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its Executive Lounge located at the international terminal to various other services, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Executive lounge requires a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has two currency exchange counters at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like locally made gifts, souvenirs, etc. Limited duty free shopping is also available at the international terminal. This airport also has the facility of luggage wrapping. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, post offices, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
The majestic and alarmingly beautiful city of Kathmandu is a place born to be in every backpacker’s bucket list. Surrounded by the magnificent Himalayas and a picturesque location, Kathmandu never fails to amaze its visitors. So now, if you are already imagining the place in your mind and are geared up for a trip, the best time to visit Kathmandu starts from February and ends in April. Don’t wait, plan a trip with ixigo, avail some amazing discounts and take home something to cherish for life!
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Visiting a country is never complete without local interaction, and language constitutes as a very important part of any cultural identity. The cultural heritage of Riyadh is built on the same foundation of a myriad of languages ranging from Arabic, English, Gulf Arabic to the minority ones such as Tagalog, Rohingya and Urdu. Riyadh will therefore provide to be an easy blending ground for people who love to socialize. The summers are extremely hot and dry with temperatures rising as far as 52 degree celsius.The weather conditions are pretty pleasant during the latter months of the year making it the best time to visit Riyadh.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA