Kathmandu to Singapore FlightsBook Kathmandu to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Singapore. On flights from KTM - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Singapore Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kathmandu to Singapore?The first flight from Kathmandu to Singapore departs at 13:05 and arrives Singapore at 20:15.
- When is the last flight from Kathmandu to Singapore?The last flight from Kathmandu’s departs at 21:05 and arrives Singapore at 04:15.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kathmandu and Singapore in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Singapore is 3537 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kathmandu and Singapore?The cabin baggage limit on Kathmandu to Singapore flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kathmandu to Singapore flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kathmandu to Singapore flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kathmandu to Singapore. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kathmandu to Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Kathmandu to Singapore route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Kathmandu to Singapore route. The prices of these flights vary from Kathmandu to Singapore. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kathmandu to Singapore?Book tickets from Kathmandu to Singapore via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Singapore flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Singapore flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Singapore flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kathmandu to Singapore flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Singapore flight?To change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Singapore flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport is located in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu and is 6 km from the city centre. Inaugurated in 1995, it is the only prime international airport of India. Kathmandu Airport can be reached via prepaid cab or local taxi. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by train between Kathmandu Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa. A bus ride between these two places is also available. The bus can be boarded just outside the airport gate. There are many hotels that offer shuttle service for pick up and drop. Connect with your hotel to check for these services.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has an Executive lounge which is available at the international terminal. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at limited duty free shopping at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like locally made gifts, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport have currency exchange counters. Luggage wrapping is also available in the premises. There are medical services, mobile charging, post office, luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, etc. as well.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Nepal is home to many tourist places that are spellbounding, butone can’t simply forget the capital city Kathmandu that makes Nepal tourism stand apart. With hotels unveiling serene views of the mighty Himalayas from the windows and casinos giving a western aroma to the city, the place has become a traveller’s paradise. If you are looking to connect with yourself, this should definitely be your go-to destination. The best time to visit Kathmandu and explore its serenity would be before the onset of winters when the navigation here is easier and comfortable.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always busy and bustling, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which takes only 20 minutes to cover the entire distance. You can also take the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is not a bus, but rather a van that takes you from the city to the airport and vice versa. The shuttle might be irregular at times, but it is the most inexpensive mode of travel. Another cheap mode of transportation is the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. You would require to change lines, so it could be quite an irritant. Make a note to buy the EZ-Link card upon arrival to Singapore, which allows you discounts on every trip you take in the city regardless of whether you travel by train, bus, the shuttle or by taxi.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Serving the city with international flights to and from all over the world, Changi International Airport in Singapore provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs, Currency Exchange, free Wi-Fi, Prepaid taxi counters and Car Rentals can be found in the Arrivals Zone of all the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers. You can also enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention at Raffles Medical Group, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. You’ll never get bored at the airport as it houses a variety of entertainment options, such as free Movie Theatres (24*7), gaming decks, gardens and children’s playgrounds.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore tops the list of the favourite holiday destinations in Asia. Beyond a picture-perfect skyline and a bustling city centre, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising island country. The best time to visit Singapore is between the months of December and April. During this time of the year, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The temperature during these months hover between 24 degree Celsius and 30 degree Celsius. July marks the beginning of festive season in the country. Great Singapore Sale and the Singapore Food Festival are big events that take place in this month.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA