Kolkata to Muscat FlightsBook Kolkata to Muscat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9059. Approximately 17 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Muscat. On flights from CCU - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Muscat Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Kolkata to Muscat through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kolkata and Muscat is 3042 km. There are about 17 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Kolkata to Muscat flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kolkata to Muscat flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Muscat, how many flights fly to this destination from Kolkata everyday?To reach Muscat, there are 17 flights that fly to this destination from Kolkata everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Kolkata to Muscat, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Kolkata to Muscat in the next 30 days, ₹9059 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 17 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Muscat, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kolkata?To reach Muscat, there are 17 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kolkata. The price ranges from Kolkata to Muscat. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Muscat today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Muscat for today is ₹9059. Muscat is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Kolkata to Muscat through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kolkata to Muscat. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Muscat flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Muscat flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Muscat airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Muscat flights?For Kolkata to Muscat flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kolkata?If you are flying from Kolkata, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kolkata to Muscat flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kolkata to Muscat flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kolkata to Muscat Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Muscat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Muscat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is home to services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is available at this airport for a nominal fee. If you are wondering whether you can leave behind luggages at the airport. Then yes you can for 30 days. Book at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (24*7 service available). And don’t worry it will costs you just INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details you can call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
There are several excellent transportation options to reach Muscat International Airport. For example, one can take a taxi through ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company deals in busses that travels to the amazing Muscat airport. These great busses also goes to several important locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services to reach airport, one can contact the famous airline Oman Air.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have excellent facilities like free Wi-Fi. Register your mobile number to use free Wi-Fi at the airport. The terminal buildings of Muscat Airport even has public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are available at Muscat Airport which has different currencies. This airport also has several 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus in many terminals. Looking for meet and greet services at Muscat airport? Contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. There are also great services like duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
A perfect getaway to escape the hectic work schedule and monotony, Muscat, in Oman, remains hot almost all year, except the two months of winter, i.e December and January. During the months between November and March, the temperature remains below 30 degree celsius in the day and below 15 degree celsius after sundown, and therefore, it is definitely the best time to visit Muscat. Plan a winter vacation exploring the beaches, palaces, mosques, souks and forts. Just carry a shawl or two or keep you warm in the evenings. You can also plan a visit during the Muscat Festival, which is held in the month of January.
Kolkata to Muscat Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Nov₹10911
- Kolkata to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 10911
- 21 Nov₹9779
- Kolkata to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9779
- 22 Nov₹9535
- Kolkata to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 9535
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 01 Dec₹10504
- Kolkata to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10504
- 03 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 09 Dec₹16491
- Kolkata to Muscat by Etihad Airways Airline from INR 16491
- 10 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 18 Dec₹9809
- Kolkata to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9809
- 20 Dec₹10191
- Kolkata to Muscat by Airline from INR 10191
- 22 Dec₹13026
Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Kolkata to Muscat by Biman Bangladesh Airlines Airline from INR 13026
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA