Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu FlightsBook Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Abu Dhabi and Kathmandu. On flights from AUH - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Abu Dhabi Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Abu Dhabi for Kathmandu?The earliest flight for Kathmandu departs at 13:55 from Abu Dhabi and reaches Kathmandu at 20:10.
- To reach Kathmandu late at night, when does the last flight from Abu Dhabi departs?To reach Kathmandu late at night, the last flight from Abu Dhabi departs at 13:55 and arrives Kathmandu airport at 20:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu is approximately 3105 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Abu Dhabi Airport to Kathmandu Airport is about 4 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kathmandu from Abu Dhabi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu, there are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kathmandu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Abu Dhabi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Abu Dhabi is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Abu Dhabi Details
How To Travel To Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Second largest in the UAE, Abu Dhabi International Airport serves around 11 million passengers each year. Located 32 km from Abu Dhabi's city centre, this airport endows travellers with various commuting options. Opt for an air-conditioned bus which is not only comfortable but economical as well. These green and white A1 buses operate every 40 minutes around the clock. The time taken to the cover the stretch between city and the airport is approx. 45 minutes. For renting cars, visit the Skypark Plaza and opt for a car of your choice. There is also an option for 24-hour metered taxi services. If you want a luxury ride, limousines are available. For this service, contact the customer service desks at the airport.
Facilities At Abu Dhabi International Airport
Abu Dhabi airport is a well-designed and structured airport. This airport has 9 lounges; Al Reem Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Al Dhabi Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops or other basic outlets. The airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, perfumes, gifts, books, jewellery, etc. You can use any of the 16 currency exchange counters, ATMs and cash machines present inside the airport. At this airport, you can also visit the golf course or use its prayer rooms. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, luggage wrapping, supermarket, free Wi-Fi, etc.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport is 6 km away from the city centre. It was inaugurated in 1995 and is the only prime international airport in India. It caters to 3 million passengers each year. To travel from the airport to the city centre or vice versa, there are prepaid cabs available along with normal taxis. If you do not have much luggage, you can also board a local bus that stops at the airport gate. There are many local hotels that offer shuttle service to and from airport. You can connect with your hotel to know the availability. There are no trains between these two points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Executive Lounge present at the international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from kathmandu with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. There are few shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in limited duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage wrapping service. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Address not available
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available