Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu. On flights from KUL - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu departs at 08:05 and arrives Kathmandu at 10:35.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur’s departs at 20:05 and arrives Kathmandu at 22:35.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu is 3234 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.5 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. Statistically it is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of South-East Asia. Titled as a business hub, the city is home to a divergent mix of ethnicity which includes Malay, Chinese and Indian. This place exhibits beautiful historical monuments, street markets, skyscrapers and much more. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be all year round. Few months witness hot and humid weather with occasional rain while other months (December to February and May to August) are drier. The highest temperature is around 33 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 21 degree Celsius.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport is located in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu and is 6 km from the city centre. Inaugurated in 1995, it is the only prime international airport of India. Kathmandu Airport can be reached via prepaid cab or local taxi. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by train between Kathmandu Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa. A bus ride between these two places is also available. The bus can be boarded just outside the airport gate. There are many hotels that offer shuttle service for pick up and drop. Connect with your hotel to check for these services.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available