Mumbai to Guwahati FlightsBook Mumbai to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4099. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Guwahati. On flights from BOM - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Guwahati?The earliest flight for Guwahati departs at 05:20 from Mumbai and reaches Guwahati at 11:55.
- To reach Guwahati late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Guwahati late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 16:20 and arrives Guwahati airport at 19:55. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Guwahati by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Guwahati is approximately 2094 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Guwahati Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Guwahati in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Guwahati by airways, the average journey duration will be 03 Hours & 00 Minutes and will cost around ₹4099.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Guwahati.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Guwahati from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Guwahati, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Guwahati easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Guwahati route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4099 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Guwahati. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Guwahati route.
- For reaching Guwahati from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Guwahati, there are 6 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Guwahati route is ₹4099.
- To travel from Mumbai to Guwahati, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Guwahati ends here. ₹4099 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Guwahati?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Guwahati with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Guwahati flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Guwahati flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Guwahati flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Guwahati flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Guwahati)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Guwahati flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Guwahati Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Guwahati Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Guwahati Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the largest aviation hubs of the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe and is the second busiest airport in India. The two terminals at the CSI Airport are located at two different locations, named as Santacruz and Andheri. Availability of AC buses between the terminals throughout the day makes the inter-terminal transfers easier. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Mumbai airport convenient and hassle-free. Pre-paid taxis and radio cabs are also available at both the terminals. Vile Parle(East) and Andheri (East) are the nearest railway stations from domestic and international terminals respectively.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
From grand colonial era structures to skyscrapers, from unique bazaars to glittering malls, from ancient caves to palm-fringed coastline, Mumbai has everything to lure tourists. Located right on the waterfront, The Gateway of India is the most iconic tourist spot in Mumbai. Other than this, other famous attractions of this city include Gateway of India, Chowpatty, Marine Drive and Elephanta Caves. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is in the months of November, December, January and February. During these months, the weather is cool, breezy and ideal for sightseeing. Summers are hot with high humidity levels while monsoons bring lot of rains and a relief from scorching summers.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is accessible from different parts of Guwahati. You can travel by a bus to save your money. Board a bus from Paltan Bazar. Timings of the buses are: 6:15 AM to 5 PM and it will cost you Rs.130. And the good news is that it takes not more than 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach the airport. In case you don’t wish to travel by bus, walk for 5 minutes to reach Nepali Mandir area which is near the area of Paltan Bazar. From that area you will get a share taxi, costing around Rs.120 to Rs.150. If you want to travel by Ola or Uber in guwahati then now these cabs are available in the city.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is home to services such as 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal of Guwahati airport can hold 500 passengers during rush hours, and the international terminal can manage almost 125 passengers. In the year 2020 a new terminal is all set to open. Also, book a taxi at the arrivals (there are several counters).
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
One of the fastest growing cities of India, Guwahati in Assam is a tourist-favourite destination. Bihu, the city's biggest festival is celebrated in January, April and October, and it is a celebration that should be on your must-experience list. October to March are the coolest months and therefore, the best time to visit Guwahati. Summer is short and more or less, pleasant, and therefore, the months between April and June are quite ideal to visit Guwahati. Though the weather is enjoyable in the monsoon months between July and September, high rainfall may disrupt your sightseeing plans. Also, wildlife safaris are not permitted during this time.
Mumbai to Guwahati Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Nov₹7142
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 7142
- 26 Nov₹6544
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 6544
- 27 Nov₹6061
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 6061
- 28 Nov₹6061
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 6061
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec₹5654
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 5654
- 05 Dec₹5314
- Mumbai to Guwahati by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5314
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec₹4159
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 4159
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec₹4994
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 4994
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 DecIndiGo
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec₹4941
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 4941
- 19 Dec₹4785
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 4785
- 20 Dec₹6595
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 6595
- 21 Dec₹7695
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 7695
- 22 Dec₹9944
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 9944
- 23 Dec₹7228
- Mumbai to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7228
- 24 Dec₹6403
- Mumbai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 6403
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org