Mumbai to Shirdi FlightsBook Mumbai to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7596. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Shirdi. On flights from BOM - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Shirdi?The earliest flight for Shirdi departs at 08:30 from Mumbai and reaches Shirdi at 09:15.
- To reach Shirdi late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Shirdi late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 08:30 and arrives Shirdi airport at 09:15. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Shirdi by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Shirdi is approximately 190 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Shirdi Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Shirdi in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Shirdi by airways, the average journey duration will be 00 Hours & 45 Minutes and will cost around ₹7596.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Shirdi.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Shirdi from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Shirdi, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Shirdi easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Shirdi route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹7596 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Shirdi. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Shirdi route.
- For reaching Shirdi from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Shirdi, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Shirdi route is ₹7596.
- To travel from Mumbai to Shirdi, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Shirdi ends here. ₹7596 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Shirdi?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Shirdi flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Shirdi flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Shirdi flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Shirdi flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Shirdi)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Shirdi flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Shirdi Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Shirdi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Shirdi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the most important international airports connecting Mumbai to major cities of the country and abroad. The airport has two terminals- Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other. Inter-terminal transfer services and taxis make the commute between the terminals easier. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 12 km from the city centre and is easily accessible through various modes of transport. Taxis, both prepaid and postpaid, are considered to be the best way to reach the city from the airport or vice versa. Vile Parle (East) is the nearest railway station to reach domestic terminal and Andheri (East) for the international terminal. Bus number 312 connects Vile Parle (East) railway station with the domestic terminal and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri (East) with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Mumbai airport named as Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the most important airports of the country. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. If you are at Terminal 1 departure, you can shop at some of the famous brands like FabIndia, Parcos, Mufti, Swarovski and the Body Shop. Brands like Eternal Gandhi, Kimaya, Mahi, Masala Twist and Zodiac are available at Terminal 2 International Departures. Other than shopping opportunities, the airport provides are Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, situated right beside the Arabian Sea, is famous for all the right reasons. The winter months are considered to be the Best Time to Visit Mumbai. The temperature during this time of the year goes to a minimum of 10 degree celsius and is ideal for outdoor activities. Also, as the city has a large Christian population, Christmas is celebrated with great energy levels and is a good time to visit this city. As Mumbai is a coastal region, humidity levels remain high during summers. The season stretches from March to May and is not an ideal time to go outdoors.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport (SAG), is situated in Kakdi village, approximately 14 km away from the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. If you are looking for more convenience, you can book an Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.Ola does not provide service in Shirdi yet.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.Tourist / privately - owned taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Several retail stores are dotted across the the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
Mumbai to Shirdi Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep₹7596
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 7596
- 29 Sep₹9516
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 9516
- 30 Sep₹5496
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5496
- 01 Oct₹5706
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5706
- 02 Oct₹7364
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 7364
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct₹7364
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 7364
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 20 Oct₹4706
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 4706
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct₹7049
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 7049
- 24 Oct₹3131
- Mumbai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 3131
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121