Srinagar to Kathmandu FlightsBook Srinagar to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Kathmandu. On flights from SXR - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Srinagar to Kathmandu, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Srinagar to Kathmandu, the aerial distance covered is 1227 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Srinagar to Kathmandu flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Srinagar to Kathmandu everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Srinagar to Kathmandu everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Srinagar to Kathmandu, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Srinagar to Kathmandu flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Srinagar to Kathmandu flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Kathmandu flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kathmandu.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Kathmandu flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Kathmandu flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Srinagar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Srinagar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Srinagar to Kathmandu flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Srinagar to Kathmandu flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Srinagar. You can either hire a cab, opt for a JKSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board one from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and privately-owned) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Home to services such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosks, Car Rentals and much more, Srinagar International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those who cannot do without the internet, the airport provides 30-minute free use of its superfast Wi-Fi. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Summer months, i.e, between April and October, Srinagar is at the peak of weather wonderfulness. It is when you can ride a ‘shikara’ or stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake, or visit the Tulip Festival held in April. Summer is also the Best Time to Visit Srinagar for your honeymoon. Another great season to plan a trip to Srinagar would be winter, i.e, between November and March. Winters in the city is snowy and temperatures are extreme, so you have to be prepared for that. If you love to ski or sled or go snowboarding, this will be the ideal destination.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has an Executive lounge situated at the international terminal. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with two currency exchange counters at both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to limited duty-free shopping at the international terminal. This airport also has the facility of luggage wrapping to keep your stuff safe during the transition. Other provisions for passengers include include post office, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Nepal, as a country has always been a prime destination for tourists and there are numerous places to visit but the journey is not complete without exploring Kathmandu, the capital city. The history of this place goes back in time. Now the modern city has all those old stories to tell and attracts tourists all year round. If you are planning to witness the Himalayas in its grandiose, go visit this place. The best time to visit Kathmandu is when the flock of tourists is low and the weather is mildly cold with a little chill left in the air!
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA