Bengaluru to Cochin FlightsBook Bengaluru to Cochin flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1273. Approximately 16 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Cochin. On flights from BLR - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Kochi Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Bengaluru for Cochin?The earliest flight for Cochin departs at 05:35 from Bengaluru and reaches Cochin at 06:40.
- To reach Cochin late at night, when does the last flight from Bengaluru departs?To reach Cochin late at night, the last flight from Bengaluru departs at 22:35 and arrives Cochin airport at 23:40. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Bengaluru to Cochin by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bengaluru to Cochin is approximately 365 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bengaluru Airport to Cochin Airport is about 16 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Bengaluru to Cochin in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Bengaluru to Cochin by airways, the average journey duration will be 01 Hours & 00 Minutes and will cost around ₹1273.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bengaluru to Cochin.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Cochin from Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bengaluru to Cochin, there are 16 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Cochin easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bengaluru to Cochin route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹1273 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bengaluru to Cochin. There are 16 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bengaluru to Cochin route.
- For reaching Cochin from Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bengaluru to Cochin, there are 16 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bengaluru to Cochin route is ₹1273.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Cochin, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bengaluru to Cochin ends here. ₹1273 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bengaluru to Cochin?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bengaluru to Cochin with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bengaluru to Cochin flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Cochin flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bengaluru to Cochin flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bengaluru to Cochin flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bengaluru to Cochin)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bengaluru to Cochin flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Kochi Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Kochi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Kochi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, known as Kempegowda International Airport, is among the most famous airports of the country. In the years 2015 and 2017, the airport was ranked as the ‘Best Airport in India and Central Asia’ by SKYTRAX World Airport Awards. Currently the airport has only one terminal for all domestic and international flights. The second terminal of the airport is under construction which will increase the traffic to 65 million passengers per year. Located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the city centre, this airport maintains good connectivity with almost all parts of the city. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), also known as Vayu Vajra, is the bus service that takes you from the airport to the city centre or vice versa. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available for the transportation.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Spread across 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. To ensure a safe and comfortable experience to its travellers, a host of services and essential facilities are provided. Keeping in mind the senior citizens and persons with reduced mobility, airport also provides buggy service at the departure side and at the International security hold area. Left Luggage, Lost and Found and baggage wrapping facilities are also provided at the airport. For those who want to spend some leisure time between the flights can visit the high-end lounge areas within the airport. Availability of Day Hotel within the airport premises makes the travel experience even more comfortable for commuters.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, the capital of the state of Karnataka, is one of the country’s most developed cities. The city is blessed with a pleasant climate throughout the year. Beautiful parks, clear lakes and striking Victorian-era architecture can be dotted across the city. Travellers planning to visit this city, can plan a trip any time of the year as the weather remains pleasant throughout. Though, the best time to visit Bangalore is considered to be during winter months, when the temperature remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius. Late June till August are the monsoon months when the climate remains rainy and temperature fall to 28°C.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
There are several ways to reach Cochin International Airport. For example, get on a orange bus which are premium air-conditioned buses and are run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid cab from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a great option. Just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) for booking and the minimum fare will be about Rs 400 for 22 km. One can also download well-known apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Cochin Airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Several restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars can be found at the amazing Cochin International Airport. Business travellers can now easily find a business center where services like photocopy, payphone, print outs, and free Wi-Fi are available. The 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal and 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal has got a great car parking facility. If you are looking for cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then look for the shop, Tobacconist at the airport. To shop from world-class duty free shops find them at departure (domestic).
Best Time to Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
Bengaluru to Kochi Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹2390
- Bengaluru to Kochi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2390
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec₹1283
- Bengaluru to Kochi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 1283
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com