Chennai to Mumbai FlightsBook Chennai to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2205. Approximately 66 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Mumbai. On flights from MAA - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Chennai departs for Mumbai?The first flight from Chennai to Mumbai is at 05:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 07:05.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to Mumbai?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Chennai - Mumbai route. The last flight leaves at 22:05 and arrives in Mumbai at 00:05.
- To travel from Chennai to Mumbai through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Chennai and Mumbai is 1031 km. There are about 66 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Chennai to Mumbai flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Chennai to Mumbai air journey is 01 Hours & 40 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Chennai and Mumbai.
- On a Chennai to Mumbai flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Chennai to Mumbai flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Mumbai, how many flights fly to this destination from Chennai everyday?To reach Mumbai, there are 66 flights that fly to this destination from Chennai everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Chennai to Mumbai, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Chennai to Mumbai in the next 30 days, ₹2205 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 66 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Mumbai, which airlines fly to this destination from Chennai?To reach Mumbai, there are 20 airlines that have flights to this destination from Chennai. Chennai to Mumbai route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Chennai?To reach Mumbai, there are 66 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Chennai. The price ranges from Chennai to Mumbai. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Chennai to Mumbai today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Mumbai for today is ₹2205. Mumbai is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Chennai to Mumbai through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Chennai to Mumbai. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Mumbai flights?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Mumbai flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Mumbai airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Mumbai flights?For Chennai to Mumbai flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Chennai?If you are flying from Chennai, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Chennai to Mumbai flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Chennai to Mumbai flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Chennai to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Chennai - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Third busiest in India, Chennai International airport is a bustling spot for both domestic and international travellers. You will find number of tourists who have voyaged through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu here. For a person who is travelling from the main city to the airport, the commute is quite easy. The distance between these two points is approx. 19 km. Cover this journey via metro. You can board the metro from Nehru Park which arrives at the airport directly. The first metro operates at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a cab (Ola or Uber) and reach the airport in 50 mins. Other than this, either take an AC bus, an interurbane bus or an auto rickshaw ride for the journey. Please note that prices of auto rickshaw might be 50% high during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Travel Club lounges present at both domestic and international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from Chennai with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. There are various shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage storage and lockers. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, massages and spa, child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Full of culture, smiles, colours and traditions, Chennai is one of the best parts of South India. It caters to a huge number of tourists each year; thanks to its vivid beauty and extravagant treasure of attractions. Its beaches, delicious cuisine, historical monuments, temples and much more attract millions of visitors each year. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 27°C and minimum around 19°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the busiest airport in the state of Maharashtra and in Western India. It is also among the largest International Airports of the country and caters to a large number of passengers everyday. The Mumbai airport, known as Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, is located about 12 km from city centre. To reach the international terminal of the airport, you can get off at the Andheri (East Railway Station) and then take a bus for the remaining distance. If you think local trains will be too crowded, you can travel in BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) buses, which are the most popular mode of transportation in the city. Taxi services are also available at every nook and corner of the city.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, formerly known as Sahar International Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport is divided in two terminals - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 for domestic and international flights respectively. Terminal 2 of Mumbai airport is India’s 1st and most advanced vertical passenger terminal. The terminal is home to the country’s largest public art programme in the form of 3.2 km multi storey art wall. Both the terminals are equipped with high end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at both the terminals. Some other common facilities include Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the wealthiest city in the country and has the maximum number of millionaires and billionaires. Also, it is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. As, it is situated besides Arabian Sea, the city witnesses high humidity levels during summers. Temperature between the months of March and May goes upto 40 degree celsius. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is from November to February. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and best for outdoor fun. Whether you wish to indulge in beach hoping or go for a historic walk, this is the best time of the year.
Chennai to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct
- 25 OctGo Air
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct₹2954
- Chennai to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2954
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct₹3801
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3801
- 30 Oct₹2548
- Chennai to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 2548
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov
- 03 Nov₹4479
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4479
- 04 Nov₹3670
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3670
- 05 Nov₹3228
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3228
- 06 NovGo Air
- 07 Nov₹3009
- Chennai to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3009
- 08 Nov₹3228
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3228
- 09 Nov₹3282
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3282
- 10 Nov₹3806
- Chennai to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3806
- 11 Nov₹5198
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5198
- 12 Nov₹4266
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4266
- 13 Nov₹4164
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4164
- 14 Nov₹3555
- Chennai to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 3555
- 15 Nov₹3739
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3739
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov₹3247
- Chennai to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3247
- 20 Nov₹3188
- Chennai to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 3188
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org