Kathmandu to Bangkok FlightsBook Kathmandu to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11117. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Bangkok. On flights from KTM - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kathmandu to Bangkok?The first flight from Kathmandu to Bangkok departs at 11:35 and arrives Bangkok at 16:05.
- When is the last flight from Kathmandu to Bangkok?The last flight from Kathmandu’s departs at 13:35 and arrives Bangkok at 18:05.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kathmandu and Bangkok in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Bangkok is 2214 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Kathmandu to Bangkok flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Kathmandu to Bangkok flight takes approximately 03 Hours & 15 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹11117. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kathmandu and Bangkok?The cabin baggage limit on Kathmandu to Bangkok flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kathmandu to Bangkok flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kathmandu to Bangkok flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kathmandu to Bangkok. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kathmandu to Bangkok, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Kathmandu to Bangkok route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kathmandu to Bangkok in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹11117 would be the lowest airfare for a Kathmandu to Bangkok flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Kathmandu to Bangkok route. The prices of these flights vary from Kathmandu to Bangkok. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Bangkok for today?The cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Bangkok for today is ₹11117. The fare usually varies between Kathmandu and Bangkok.
- How to book tickets online from Kathmandu to Bangkok?Book tickets from Kathmandu to Bangkok via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Bangkok flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Bangkok flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Bangkok flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kathmandu to Bangkok flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Bangkok flight?To change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Bangkok flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kathmandu to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|Royal Nepal Airlines|
|in 60 days|
|Royal Nepal Airlines|
|in 90 days|
|Royal Nepal Airlines|
* Kathmandu to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
The Kathmandu Airport, also known as Tribhuvan International Airport was launched in 1995. In accordance to the statistics, it serves around 3 million passengers each year. The central point of the city known is located at a distance of 9 km from the Kathmandu airport. This distance can be covered by a prepaid cab or a local taxi. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a local bus from this point. Also, there is an option to take a shuttle service which is provided by many local hotels of Kathmandu. There is no train connectivity between these points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Nepal, as a country has always been a prime destination for tourists and there are numerous places to visit but the journey is not complete without exploring Kathmandu, the capital city. The history of this place goes back in time. Now the modern city has all those old stories to tell and attracts tourists all year round. If you are planning to witness the Himalayas in its grandiose, go visit this place. The best time to visit Kathmandu is when the flock of tourists is low and the weather is mildly cold with a little chill left in the air!
Top Routes from Kathmandu
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Bangkok and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, public vans, airport taxis, buses, airport train and private vans are easily available. Public vans are available at gate number 1 and 8 of Arrival Terminal, which are situated at first floor. These vans are available at the airport from 5 AM to 10 PM. Other than this, passengers can opt for Airport taxis, which are available at gate 4 and gate 7. If travelling in a group of 5 to 8 people, booking a minibus is also a good idea. Service counter is located on the second floor, near Baggage Claim area.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
From temple hoping to sunbathing in the sandy beaches, from enjoying a boat ride to shopping in the street markets, there is a lot to indulge in at the bustling city of Bangkok. The scenic river banks of Chao Phraya further adds to the beauty of the city. Other than nightlife, the city is particularly known for its Thai massages and vast culinary scene. Home to hundreds of outdoor attractions, visiting Bangkok at the right season plays a crucial role. Though it is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. Also, the city looks extremely beautiful during the rainy season, i.e, from July to October.
Top Routes to Bangkok
Kathmandu to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Dec₹16104
- Kathmandu to Bangkok by Airline from INR 16104
- 29 Dec₹16213
- Kathmandu to Bangkok by Jet Airways Airline from INR 16213
- 03 Jan₹17245
Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Kathmandu to Bangkok by Biman Bangladesh Airlines Airline from INR 17245
- 07 JanRoyal Nepal Airlines
- 11 Jan₹11138
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Kathmandu to Bangkok by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 11138
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA