Kolkata to Kathmandu FlightsBook Kolkata to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6723. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Kathmandu. On flights from CCU - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata to Kathmandu Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||1|
|Aerial Distance||647 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Air India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹6723|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹6723|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 20 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Kolkata||Air India 247, Departs at 13:55|
|First Flight Arrives at Kathmandu||Air India 247, Arrives at 15:30|
|Last Flight Departs from Kolkata||Air India 247, Departs at 13:55|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kathmandu||Air India 247, Arrives at 15:30|
Kolkata Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- Q. When is the first flight from Kolkata to Kathmandu?A. The first flight from Kolkata to Kathmandu departs at 13:55 and arrives Kathmandu at 15:30.
- Q. When is the last flight from Kolkata to Kathmandu?A. The last flight from Kolkata’s departs at 13:55 and arrives Kathmandu at 15:30.
- Q. What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?A. The aerial distance from Kolkata to Kathmandu is 647 km in a direct flight. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- Q. What is the time duration for a direct Kolkata to Kathmandu flight and what is the average flight fare?A. A direct Kolkata to Kathmandu flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 20 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹6723. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- Q. What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Kathmandu?A. The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- Q. For a Kolkata to Kathmandu flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.A. 1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kolkata to Kathmandu flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kolkata to Kathmandu. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- Q. For travelling from Kolkata to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?A. 1 flights fly on Kolkata to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- Q. To book a flight from Kolkata to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?A. ₹6723 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Kathmandu flight, in the next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- Q. To travel from Kolkata to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?A. 1 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Q. Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Kathmandu for today?A. The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Kathmandu for today is ₹6723. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Kathmandu.
- Q. How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Kathmandu?A. Book tickets from Kolkata to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- Q. How is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- Q. What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Kathmandu flights?A. Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Kathmandu flights?A. As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- Q. What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?A. The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Kathmandu flight?A. To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like it has 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. If you are looking for wireless Internet then it is is available. All you have to do is pay a fee. Also, for those who are thinking to leave behind their luggage here can do it for 25- 30 days. Look at the departures or arrivals areas of the airport you will find the counter (service available 24*7). And it will cost you just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more info.call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
Top Routes from Kolkata
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Statistically, Kathmandu airport serves around 3 million passengers each year. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Tribhuvan International Airport. For travelling from the city centre to the airport, the distance covered is 9 km. This stretch can be conveniently covered by hiring a local taxi which is the most preferred option in the city. If not a local taxi, you can also opt for a prepaid cab. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand right outside the airport gate. You can board a local bus only if you have less luggage. Opt for a shuttle service if the local hotel you are staying at provides this service.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Top Routes to Kathmandu
Kolkata to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 02 Feb
- 05 Feb₹7275
- Kolkata to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7275
- 06 Feb₹7486
- Kolkata to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7486
- 07 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb₹6729
- Kolkata to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6729
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 18 Feb₹7552
- Kolkata to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7552
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 02 Mar
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Kathmandu
Top Routes From Kolkata
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan