Hyderabad to Chennai FlightsBook Hyderabad to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2110. Approximately 18 flights of different airlines fly between Hyderabad and Chennai. On flights from HYD - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Hyderabad Chennai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Hyderabad for Chennai?The earliest flight for Chennai departs at 04:40 from Hyderabad and reaches Chennai at 06:10.
- To reach Chennai late at night, when does the last flight from Hyderabad departs?To reach Chennai late at night, the last flight from Hyderabad departs at 22:40 and arrives Chennai airport at 00:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Hyderabad to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Hyderabad to Chennai is approximately 514 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Hyderabad Airport to Chennai Airport is about 18 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Hyderabad to Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Hyderabad to Chennai by airways, the average journey duration will be 01 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹2110.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Hyderabad to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Hyderabad, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Hyderabad to Chennai, there are 18 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Hyderabad to Chennai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹2110 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Hyderabad to Chennai. There are 18 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Hyderabad to Chennai route.
- For reaching Chennai from Hyderabad, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Hyderabad to Chennai, there are 18 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Hyderabad to Chennai route is ₹2110.
- To travel from Hyderabad to Chennai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Hyderabad to Chennai ends here. ₹2110 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Hyderabad to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Hyderabad to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Hyderabad to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Hyderabad to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Hyderabad to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Hyderabad to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Hyderabad?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Hyderabad is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Hyderabad to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Hyderabad to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Hyderabad to Chennai Flight Fares
|Hyderabad - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Hyderabad to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Hyderabad Airport
Hyderabad International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several excellent ways to reach Hyderabad Airport like hiring a local cab, boarding a Pushpak – Airport Liner bus, taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. One can even download well-known apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Hyderabad International Airport. Before hiring an auto for Hyderabad Airport , one should use the ‘taxi fare calculator’ which provides an estimation of the fare. Also, if you opt for a Pushpak – Airport Liner bus then book your seat online before the date of your journey. So, once in Hyderabad, choose your mode of transportation according to your suitability.
Facilities at Hyderabad Airport
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several brilliant services that one can avail at Hyderabad Airport . Wi-Fi, fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, premium lounges (available both in domestic and international), are some of the services that you can use at Hyderabad Airport . There are ATMs by SBI, HDFC, IndusInd, and Kotak Mahindra, a business center where one can avail services like payphone, photocopy, print out, and free Wi-Fi. Also, the airport provides free buggy service, mobile charging points, O2 Spa, plaza premium lounge and a prayer room. There are even Barista, Café Espresso, Coca Cola Vending Machine, Idly Factory, Indian Paradise, KFC, Monsoon Bar & Kitchen, Mumbai central, Network Bar, Taste of India, and Tiffin Express at domestic departure.
Best Time to Visit Hyderabad
Hyderabad, the capital of the Indian state of Telengana, has a population of over 6.8 million people and is the fourth most populous city of the country. Being the largest producer of natural pearls, the city is also referred to as the City of Pearls. Some of the popular attractions of this city are Charminar, Golconda, Hussain Sagar and Ramoji Film City. The best time to visit Hyderabad is between the months of October and February, when the weather is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. The average temperature during this time of the year varies from 14 to 26 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India and abroad, Chennai International Airport offers various flights each day. This airport is a buzzing with tourists who travel through the southern parts of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. Reaching airport from Chennai city is not difficult at all. The distance of 19 km between these stops can be covered easily with various means. First commuting option is the metro. Take a metro from Nehru Park to reach directly at the airport. The first metro runs at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. The other options is a bus. Opt to ride in an AC bus or an interurbane bus that covers this route. If your heavy luggage is stopping you from taking these mediums, choose to travel by a prepaid taxi or a cab. The distance can be covered in 50 mins. You can also take an auto-rickshaw. Just keep a note that rickshaws might charge you 50% more during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Hyderabad to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep₹2520
- Hyderabad to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2520
- 29 Sep₹2116
- Hyderabad to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2116
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct₹2116
- Hyderabad to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2116
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹2110
- Hyderabad to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2110
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct₹2090
- Hyderabad to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2090
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct₹2162
- Hyderabad to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2162
Hyderabad Airport Details
Name : Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Address : Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500409409,A.P., India
Phone : 040 6654 6370
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A