Issuing the guidelines for Unlock 2.0, the Government of Uttarakhand has lifted the travel restrictions for inter-district, inter-state and international travellers.
The state government has allowed hotels and restaurants, outside the containment zones, to open up for business.
Here are the guidelines that you must know:
1. If you are coming from other parts of the country, you will have to register on the web portal http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/ , download the Arogya Setu App and undergo home quarantine for a period of 14 days.
2. Passengers from high load COVID-19 infected cities, irrespective of the mode of travel, will have to undergo a period of seven-days of institutional quarantine and home quarantine each.
Planning a Trip? Book Tickets Here:
3. There would be no restrictions regarding the minimum period of stay for persons who undergo RT-PCR tests from a lab authorized by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) with a negative report, 72-hours before arriving at the concerned hotel.
— PIB in Uttarakhand (@PIBDehradun) July 3, 2020
4. The Uttarakhand government has further relaxed norms for very important persons (VIPs). Officers from the central and state government, judiciary, and legislative members shall be exempted from being quarantined.
5. The Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and Paramilitary forces shall make their own arrangement for institutional quarantine for officers, personnel, and family members visiting from highly infected cities.
6. Pregnant ladies, seriously-ill people, senior citizens above the age of 65 years or those accompanied by children below 10 years of age shall be exempted from institutional quarantine and permitted to stay in home quarantine for 14 days.
7. All inbound asymptomatic persons travelling for a short visit of up to seven days in case of a death in the family, serious illness, visiting parents, or any other reason of personal distress, as assessed by the district nodal officer in coordination with health authorities shall be exempted from being quarantined. Such passengers will have to mention the address during the registration process and district administration will verify the movement of such persons.
8. All hotels, restaurants, and hospitality services shall be allowed to open in the state except for those in containment zones. Hotel management should ensure that bookings for people from other states are made for a minimum of seven days.
Wish you a safe and happy trip!