Mumbai to Chennai FlightsBook Mumbai to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2452. Approximately 71 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Chennai. On flights from BOM - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Chennai Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Mumbai departs for Chennai?The first flight from Mumbai to Chennai is at 00:20. The flight arrives at the destination at 02:20.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Chennai?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Mumbai - Chennai route. The last flight leaves at 22:20 and arrives in Chennai at 00:20.
- To travel from Mumbai to Chennai through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Mumbai and Chennai is 1031 km. There are about 71 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Mumbai to Chennai flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Mumbai to Chennai air journey is 01 Hours & 50 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Mumbai and Chennai.
- On a Mumbai to Chennai flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Mumbai to Chennai flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many flights fly to this destination from Mumbai everyday?To reach Chennai, there are 71 flights that fly to this destination from Mumbai everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Mumbai to Chennai, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Mumbai to Chennai in the next 30 days, ₹2452 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 71 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Chennai, which airlines fly to this destination from Mumbai?To reach Chennai, there are 20 airlines that have flights to this destination from Mumbai. Mumbai to Chennai route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Mumbai?To reach Chennai, there are 71 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Mumbai. The price ranges from Mumbai to Chennai. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Chennai for today is ₹2452. Chennai is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Mumbai to Chennai through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Mumbai to Chennai. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Chennai flights?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Chennai flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Chennai airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Chennai flights?For Mumbai to Chennai flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Mumbai?If you are flying from Mumbai, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Mumbai to Chennai flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Mumbai to Chennai flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Mumbai to Chennai Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, ranked world’s best airport regarding airport service quality, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport has two terminals, one for the international flights and one for the domestic ones. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other and are well-connected through taxis. As the Mumbai airport is located just 12 km from the city centre commuting is not a task. You can take prepaid or postpaid taxis or can commute via trains. The nearest railway station is Vile Parle(East) from domestic terminal and Andheri (East) from international terminal. There are no direct bus services from the airport to the city centre, however there are some buses that connect the airport to the railway station.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located at a distance of 12 km from the city centre, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the best airports in the country. Recently, it has been ranked number 1 globally in terms of airport service quality. Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange are some of the facilities provided at this airport. For those travelling with kids, child care rooms and baby strollers are available at both the terminals. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers to work on the go.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, famously known as the City of Dreams, has a long colonial history. The city that has witnessed many important events in the country’s freedom struggle, has now become a melting point of cultures. Some of the most prominent places that are a must visit in Mumbai are Elephanta Caves, Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Haji Ali Dargah. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is from the months of November to February. During these months, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for beach hoping, outdoor activities and sightseeing. Also, travellers can plan short trips to nearby hill stations.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Located approximately 19 km from the city centre, Chennai International Airport serves to a huge number of travellers each day. Most of these flyers are tourists, travelling across southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Goa. If you want to travel from the city to the airport, Chennai offers various means of travel. Board the metro that runs from Nehru Park to the airport. The first train starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. If metro does not suit you, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or cab services like Ola and Uber. The travel time in a cab is around 50 mins. You can also take a bus ride for this route; there are number of AC buses and interurban buses to serve you. Other than these, an auto-rickshaw ride is also a good option. Please note that the charges maybe 50% higher in the night compared to daytime fares.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most beautiful and culturally sound part of South India is Chennai. It witnesses a lot of tourists all year around, thanks to its natural beauty, the historical treasures, temples and cuisine. The city is bestowed with three major seasons; monsoon, winter and summer. One of the best time to visit Chennai is during its winter months (from November to February) when the heat waves are subtle and sightseeing is easy and comfortable. The temperature during this time of the year is around 27°C during daytime and 19°C or less during the night. You can visit the temples during and historic sites during the daytime and enjoy a walk on the beach in the night.
Mumbai to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct₹3791
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3791
- 25 Oct₹3917
- Mumbai to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 3917
- 26 Oct₹4232
- Mumbai to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 4232
- 27 Oct₹4439
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4439
- 28 Oct₹3483
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3483
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov₹4941
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4941
- 02 Nov₹4872
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4872
- 03 Nov₹6385
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6385
- 04 Nov₹5491
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5491
- 05 Nov₹4223
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4223
- 06 Nov₹4398
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4398
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov₹5126
- Mumbai to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5126
- 09 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 11 Nov₹5221
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5221
- 12 Nov₹3656
- Mumbai to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3656
- 13 Nov₹3288
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3288
- 14 Nov₹3180
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3180
- 15 Nov₹2827
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2827
- 16 Nov₹3342
- Mumbai to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3342
- 17 Nov₹2768
- Mumbai to Chennai by Go Air Airline from INR 2768
- 18 Nov₹3180
- Mumbai to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3180
- 19 Nov₹2768
- Mumbai to Chennai by Go Air Airline from INR 2768
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A